The Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the website, and state your rights and obligations when accessing and/or using the information and services on the site are laid out below.
If you are accessing this website, you acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions are binding on you and constitute an agreement between you, the user, and us, inalebe, for such access and/or use.
These current terms and conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions you may have received or accessed to date via the portal. Your continued use and/or access of the services will be deemed to be your acceptance of these current terms and conditions.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that inalebe shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill or other intangible losses resulting from:
- the use or inability to use the portal;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the portal;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmission or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the portal; or
- any other matter relating to the portal.